Become a change facilitator, learn skills and tool needed to promote the adoption of Agile practices.
An agile coach trains the teams to become independent so that organizations can move from where they are now to where they want to reach. Agile coaches also play an essential role in training the leaders such as managers, scrum masters, other executives on agility.
Average salary of Agile Coach: $170,000/yr.
Role OF AN AGILE COACH
· Working with Scrum Teams, and Product teams, to adopt new ways of thinking, and adapt the way they work, this role will be required to collaborate across a complex, matrixes organization
· The Coach(es) will partner with business and technology partners to foster adoption of Wells Fargo Agile, introducing scalable practices which result in sustainable change
· A ‘roll-up your sleeves’ position, the successful candidates will be actively coaching Scrum Teams, partnering with Managers, and fostering change, leveraging an inspect and adapt mindset to help us continually improve and evolve our transformation implementation model
· Establish, lead, and guide successful Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, practices, and standards to deliver working software
· Provide options regarding process initiation, work structuring, utilization of value streams, and cultivation of interactive application development
ready to become AN AGILE COACH/SCRUM MASTER?
Most frequent questions and answers
We offer intense training on Agile, including Scrum Master and Agile Coaching; Interview Prep; Resume writing; and an Agile Community of Excellence
First Thursdays of every month.
Thursdays 7-9 PM EST, Saturdays 9-11 AM EST
Are classes in person or remote? All classes are remote
Yes, our candidates typically have diverse backgrounds including education, health care, and sales.
Yes, there are many certification paths, candidates will have to make a choice of the certification they want.